Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Little trip out to Anglesey with the extended family. We are also using our new Kampa Trip driveaway awning for the first time! It's bloody perfect for what we need! Why oh why didn't we get one sooner! We have a full size Kampa tent in the same colour scheme for longer stays, but this will do us for quick trips and for when we head to the continent later this year!
20240504_150442.jpg

Absolutely nowhere! We were due to be driving down to Easewell Farm in Mortehoe today but my wife was feeling a bit rough yesterday and then had a message from one of her friends saying that she had Covid. Mrs AJ then did a test which proved positive so I'm guessing that I might not be far behind! It's her first time with it and it will also be mine if worse comes to worse. I can sum it up with one word really - BALLS!

Would you recommend?
I would, but it's a bit cramped, 2 toilets and showers for each sex on site. Very clean facilities and friendly owners. It's a short walk into Leyburn and we haven't driven since we got here. Great walking country and pubs are good and cheaper than down south

Reactions: Bav
Back