Any thoughts what wheel this is? Thought it was the T5 Sportline, but looks to have slimmer spikes and recessed nutty bits (technical term)…. And 5 spoke.

88588327-2FE6-4EEB-9E86-7E753A03646B.jpeg

Hi everyone, ideally I would like a set of silver amarok cantera wheels in silver but struggling to find them, I saw these wheels on a t6 today and could be an alternative for me, they are 19's as I checked tyre size, does anyone know a make and model please, thanks20230415_151319.jpg

Hi. Any idea what these wheels are?

They came on my new van but I have downsized to 18”s as they are rubbing with the van being too low and I don’t want to damage anything.
I hoped the LKW on the centre caps would help me find a name but I still can’t find them.
I want to sell them at some point but want to have more info before I do. Load rating etc.

Thank you.

Andy

IMG_3258.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

Hi. Any idea what these wheels are?

They came on my new van but I have downsized to 18”s as they are rubbing with the van being too low and I don’t want to damage anything.
I hoped the LKW on the centre caps would help me find a name but I still can’t find them.
I want to sell them at some point but want to have more info before I do. Load rating etc.

Thank you.

Andy

View attachment 201937

View attachment 201938

View attachment 201939
These look very similar?
Good as a starting point?
Contact LK Performance for more info?
Maybe yours have been powder coated as a refurb?

Can anyone tell me what these wheels are please. Suit or not suit the van?

View attachment 197337
They look very similar to mine, Range Rover Vogue anniversary turbines which have been machined/diamond cut.
Coincidentally, mine will be up for sale within the next week or so as I've just purchased new wheels.

DSC_5145.JPG

Back