Welcome new members

Greetings all! New member and campervan virgin here, so delighted to stumble upon this forum - already found some handy advice :)
New Autohaus Ashton 94 arrived just over a month ago, only one outing so far (weather has not been favourable!) so no doubt plenty of stupid questions coming soon ;)

IMG_20240324_160404901_HDR.jpg

Hello from Tipp in Ireland.. Bought a 21 T6.1 and have just started the conversion.. Struggled to find any with low mileage, so a T28 Startline is what I settled on. Easier add fancy bits than remove miles Looking forward to tapping the collective knowledge on here..

bfdda379-a379-4801-982b-70748406abe0.jpeg

Hi Everyone, I've joined to the get the best info before we head out and buy a Caravelle. Had a quick look around before registering and looks like I've come to the right place. Question is 204 or 150 BHP?

Hi Everyone, I've joined to the get the best info before we head out and buy a Caravelle. Had a quick look around before registering and looks like I've come to the right place. Question is 204 or 150 BHP?
Hi Phil - welcome to the forum.

My tuppence: 102 for economy, 204 for power, 150 for best compromise.

150 all day long.
204 biturbo is know to have extremely expensive problems. Not saying any other engine can’t have problems too.

Back