Sliding door rear bottom adjustment issue

Aron

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have an issue with sliding door rear bottom sticking out more than it should. Tried to play with adjusting rollers but getting nowhere. Any advice is welcome.

Photo below - robbed from another forum

1000031386.jpg

Edit- re read your post Rear adjustment;

Adjust the striker loop on the C pillar , it will pull the door in, if that is not enough adjustment, the rollers need to be adjusted in the mountings ( top bracket ) it may need to be moved out to allow the bottom to move in !

adjust in small increments. Close the door carefully after each adjustment

For font adjustments :

Look at the male part on the slider that lines up with the female part on the B pillar

The male part on the door can be moved to make the door pull in at the front.

Mark the original position vertical & horizontal before starting (use masking tape to the edge of the male part outermost )

Undo the top part (loosen 2 screws) move a small increment, tighten the two screws, close the door carefully
Repeat for lower part
Rinse repeat to top and bottom until desired effect is achieved.

You’ll find you’ve fixed the rattle in the slider at the same time !

Last edited:
I dont have any rattles or slider issues, it's the rear bottom corner that protrudes too much.

Thank you. I spent couple hours yesterday adjusting sliders but didnt make any difference. Very strange.

Thank you. I spent couple hours yesterday adjusting sliders but didnt make any difference. Very strange.
The striker loop pulls the door closed onto the door latch.

You may find you have to re align the door after you change the striker position

Use the tape method to mark the starting position so you can visually gauge the changes in any direction

Look familiar ?

A Google search pulls up an identical image in the T4 forum, where the same answer is given ! From 2021

View attachment 234048

View attachment 234049

Yes thats where i stole the photo from.

There is no solution mentioned.

My door is 3/4 good just the bottom is slightly out.

If i pull the latch on C pillar it pulls center of the door too far in.

Door is meant to sit slighly proud than the rear panel to reduce wind noise.

Last edited:
Back