Pop-Top or Roof Tent?

@Skyliner33. The main reason why I never even think about LWB is that with the car parked within a few inches of the house and the van parked within a similar distance of the car we only just have enough space on the drive with a SWB - a LWB would be out on the pavement. When we ran two cars and the van, one of them was usually parked on the grass next to the tarmac drive - I say grass but it was more a patch of dead stuff that we have now bought back to life after selling one of the cars when my wife retired. It looked OK when covered by a car but was a bit of an eyesore when not.

Sorry boys I would never let anyone cut my roof to me as an engineer the roof forms an integral part of the rigidity and strength of the van.

,IMG_2683.jpeg

Morning all
In the process of looking at both roof tent and pop top- we will be 2 adults, 2 small children mostly maybe an extra teenager at times.
Obviously roof tents have gone mad but they’re not cheap either hence the reason we’re considering a pop top.

It’s for a lwb shuttle!

Any advice/experiences much appreciated!

Have a lovely weekend when it arrives!

For reference and fitting we live 40 mins west of Fort William

Thanks

Morning all
In the process of looking at both roof tent and pop top- we will be 2 adults, 2 small children mostly maybe an extra teenager at times.
Obviously roof tents have gone mad but they’re not cheap either hence the reason we’re considering a pop top.

It’s for a lwb shuttle!

Any advice/experiences much appreciated!

Have a lovely weekend when it arrives!

For reference and fitting we live 40 mins west of Fort William

Thanks
Pop top & a Pup tent for the occasional teenager.

Back