New to T6's and new to this forum

milesizzit

VIP Member
A quick hello from me. I've just sold my T4 (still getting over it but time is a great healer), and used the money to put down as a deposit on a new T6 (this is part of the healing process)!
I've just ordered a deep black pearl T30 Highline Kombi with DSG. The upgrades include:
lowered on Sportline suspension, new 18 inch sportline alloy wheels, chrome side bars, spoiler on the tailgate, heated seats and LED lights up front. I've got a few questions but will save that for another time.
Good to be here.

Ah yes, the vitals. It's a 2 ltr 150bhp. Was very tempted with the 204 but figured the 150 will give me what I need

Very nice, not tempted by the new Sportsline then :)
Hi Roadrunner, Yeah I was very tempted, but I couldn't get an answer on when I could order one and take delivery of a Sportline from my main dealer. The sums weren't quite working out either and I find myself trying to like the new front end rather than loving it!!

There was one in the showroom I visited, I nearly paid cash for it there & then but went off to have good think. ,
Quality!! might have done the same if they had one in the showroom I went to. Was that one for sale or just a demo?

Back