Insurance popularity question

Ok so i have now tried Adrian Flux on £90,000 its come in at £1840 so if I get one cheaper I hope the insurance will be also. I will try some more more Monday. Thank you again Bav.

Reactions: Bav
Ok so i have now tried Adrian Flux on £90,000 its come in at £1840 so if I get one cheaper I hope the insurance will be also. I will try some more more Monday. Thank you again Bav.
If you're considering buying a camper, I recommend giving Comfort Insurance a call - good cover and reasonable premiums provided you're prepared to limit your annual mileage.

If you're considering buying a camper, I recommend giving Comfort Insurance a call - good cover and reasonable premiums provided you're prepared to limit your annual mileage.
Not going for a camper Bav Just going to use as a daily like a car for fishing and British motorcycle racing and putting our 2 golden retriever's in. I want it to be luxurious and comfortable. I'm still at the learning stage at moment so I don't make any mistakes. I'm also looking at Knights Customs which s nearer me. I should be paying both a visit in the next month.

Reactions: Bav
My renewal has arrived from Brentacre….

At the top of the letter it says this:

Your current insurer Markerstudy Insurance Co Ltd are currently not offering renewals, so your cover will be transferred to Markerstudy Insurance Co Ltd for the same price it would have been. The cover and terms are almost the same – we will discuss this with you in more detail when you contact us.

So that makes no sense whatsoever :rolleyes:

Last year £425 inc £65 admin fee
This year £485 inc £65 admin fee

Will revisit the LV quote I got the other day.

My renewal has arrived from Brentacre….

At the top of the letter it says this:

Your current insurer Markerstudy Insurance Co Ltd are currently not offering renewals, so your cover will be transferred to Markerstudy Insurance Co Ltd for the same price it would have been. The cover and terms are almost the same – we will discuss this with you in more detail when you contact us.

So that makes no sense whatsoever :rolleyes:

Last year £425 inc £65 admin fee
This year £485 inc £65 admin fee

Will revisit the LV quote I got the other day.
Did they mean "...transferred from Markerstudy..."?

Caravan Gaurd £388.00 Professionally converted van. Agreed 70K.
61 full no claims.
Had to have a tracker fitted. Been with them for years. Renewal in a couple of months.
Certainly a company I will try next time it's due, thanks @Philgy , I wonder if never having owned a caravan will dent my chances?!

Not sure what I have done or what has happened where I live but current insurance has gone from £617 to £827. Tried a few others, all over £1000. Carole Nash £1631.
Only have a unmod T6 Kombi. 6 years no claims seems, assuming without that it would be the cost of the vehicle!

Back