Hi all!

Rossco131

Hi, I'm not much of a forum guy but been having a good read & this looks like a good one! Selling my T6 builders van & picking up a T6 Kombi today, LWB 4motion - Hoping to change the seating configuration & retrim, drop her 30mm on some 19's and probably a Sportline/ ABT/ T6.1 front end for starters. Looks like some great wagons on here to take inspiration from!

Hi, I'm not much of a forum guy but been having a good read & this looks like a good one! Selling my T6 builders van & picking up a T6 Kombi today, LWB 4motion - Hoping to change the seating configuration & retrim, drop her 30mm on some 19's and probably a Sportline/ ABT/ T6.1 front end for starters. Looks like some great wagons on here to take inspiration from!
Welcome to the Forum :waving:

Yeah it feels like that! Think I’ve spent the cost of the van again in my head on theoretical mods already
That’s easily done! Best thing to do is enjoy your van and read up (especially in this forum) on mods you might want to do. Some rush out for big wheels and lowering…..not a good plan, imo. There is a lot of info to be gleaned on this forum. Pics and questions are always welcome

Back