eBay Scammers

TheGrapeEscape

VIP Member
T6 Pro
So, it looks like the van that I bought 3 weeks ago is back up for sale on eBay, but not by me!

Me, the original owner and my partner have all reported it to eBay, but apparently it doesn't violate their terms and conditions....

Does anyone fancy helping me and reporting him?

I mean, I wish I paid £8,800 for it :think smile bounce:

So, it looks like the van that I bought 3 weeks ago is back up for sale on eBay, but not by me!

Me, the original owner and my partner have all reported it to eBay, but apparently it doesn't violate their terms and conditions....

IMG_9706.png

I've reported it, doubt it'll help.

It’s painful. Seems to be newly registered as a business seller. They have a lot of vans listed which are all just like the op. Curiously I don’t seem to be able to report the seller just the ad.

Ebay is plagued by fraudulent ads for Transporters. Easily spotted as they are advertised way below market price. I've given up reporting them as a decent citizen.

It’s painful. Seems to be newly registered as a business seller. They have a lot of vans listed which are all just like the op. Curiously I don’t seem to be able to report the seller just the ad.
Yeah he's newly registered, address isn't real, phone number rings out and his other listing's are too fraudulent listing's :(

Ebay is plagued by fraudulent ads for Transporters. Easily spotted as they are advertised way below market price. I've given up reporting them as a decent citizen.
I've just phoned eBay and spoke to the most unhelpful person ever. She was like "I'm sorry, we cannot remove the advert as he's paid for it to be listed".

What a load of o_O

Back