Duvalay - which one to go for?

Just as another option for you I went with the outdoor revolution self inflating mattress I tried other things and none of them worked out for me and I didn't want to go to the expensive of a duvalay I've been using it for a year now and cant fault it at all in fact I sleep better on it than my bed at home lol I don't use a sleeping bag I went for a coverless duvet which again is great

How do you find all that packs up then for storage?

For mine see page 1 of thread
Thanks, I did see that. You seem to have a lot more depth than I have, is it a LWB?

I have 62cm of depth on that rear shelf area. Ideally if I decide to go with the sleeping bag I'd like to get the 66cm wide one but I'm doubtful that I could store it on its side like you do.

Hi all, just seen this thread. I have just ordered a VW Campervan Comfort Topper Bundle from the Duvalay website. 5cm deep topper with the gold memory foam option, fitted zip on / off under sheet cover, two pillow cases and a storage bag. It cost £285 which is not exactly cheap but I figured that when you have just spent north of £50k to get the camper you have always wanted then whats a few hundred quid more to ensure a comfortable nights sleep in said van.

Hi all, just seen this thread. I have just ordered a VW Campervan Comfort Topper Bundle from the Duvalay website. 5cm deep topper with the gold memory foam option, fitted zip on / off under sheet cover, two pillow cases and a storage bag. It cost £285 which is not exactly cheap but I figured that when you have just spent north of £50k to get the camper you have always wanted then whats a few hundred quid more to ensure a comfortable nights sleep in said van.

How/where do you plan to store it?

And will you just use an ordinary quilt wit it?

Hi, yes I will use it with a double size quilt over the top. When done then roll it up and keep it in the rear tailgate area. If the quilt bulks the whole thing out to much when rolled, which I expect it will, then that will go flat up on the roof bed.

Just as another option for you I went with the outdoor revolution self inflating mattress I tried other things and none of them worked out for me and I didn't want to go to the expensive of a duvalay I've been using it for a year now and cant fault it at all in fact I sleep better on it than my bed at home lol I don't use a sleeping bag I went for a coverless duvet which again is great
Same here. Very comfy mattress.

Thanks, I did see that. You seem to have a lot more depth than I have, is it a LWB?

I have 62cm of depth on that rear shelf area. Ideally if I decide to go with the sleeping bag I'd like to get the 66cm wide one but I'm doubtful that I could store it on its side like you do.
it is a LWB. I'll measure the bag. I do also store the pillow, folded, at the end of the bag - which adds another 20-30 cm to the size...

Ordered my Duvalay package last Sunday and it was delivered today. 5cm topper, zip up topper cover/ under sheet , two pillow cases and storage bag. Got it laid out in the camper to settle down abit.
Might try it out tomorrow night!

904BB0AC-7D42-414D-9788-7F3F92A924E2.jpeg

Back