Wanted Caravelle rear table Anthracite

Simusmaximus

VIP Member
Hi all, I'm looking for a Caravelle rear pop up table for the floor rail system, preferably in the Anthracite grey colour. Willing to negotiate price and collect from a reasonable distance.
Thanks for looking.

Hi all, I'm looking for a Caravelle rear pop up table for the floor rail system, preferably in the Anthracite grey colour. Willing to negotiate price and collect from a reasonable distance.
Thanks for looking.
By anthracite you mean the dark grey?

Is Kent too far for you? I might be further west in the next few weeks at some point.

I have one I removed from my Caravelle last year, just never got around to putting it up for sale. Near perfect condition, just a couple of small marks. Cup holders still work! How much are you looking to pay?

1000007650.jpg
1000007651.jpg
1000007652.jpg
1000007653.jpg
1000007654.jpg

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I think the Anthracite is more grey than black.
It's hard to tell from the pictures below, but the Anthracite is not quite as deep as the one VW call Titan black.

Screenshot_20240506_232719_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240506_233016_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't really tell from the pictures you attached if it's black or grey. Do you know if it is classed as the Anthracite? Thank you.

You know I could have sworn it was grey, looks it in this light
1000007656.jpg
But the sticker on the bottom says 'titanschw' which I assume is Titan Black.

1000007657.jpg
If there is any difference between the 2 there can't be much!!

Yes correct. I’ll try to take a picture of both together. Can’t remember if one is in storage… I’ll check tomorrow.

Thank you for the reply. I'm looking for the Anthracite coloured one preferably. I will keep it in mind though.

This is the colour of the one you are after:

Hi, yes that looks more like it. I guess they must be like the proverbial rocking horse poop to get hols of.

Back