Do they work as expected?
I mean, can you see the dimming effect when you switch from DRLs to side lights?
Another words, main light switch from 0 position to SIDE LIGHTS position.

main light switch from 0 position to SIDE LIGHTS position is good
0 no drl , side light small light (5.5v)
and engine is running my voltages at PIN 12 13.5v and PIN 10 should be 5.5v

main light switch from 0 position to SIDE LIGHTS position is good
0 no drl , side light small light (5.5v)
and engine is running my voltages at PIN 12 13.5v and PIN 10 should be 5.5v
I'm pretty sure the DRL should be on all the time, even with switch on 0.
Switch on 0 = DRL on bright
Switch on side light = DRL dim a bit from 0

MY SCAN
I SEE THE CONNECTION 10 TO 5&6
GERRY

Attachments

• Log-30-4-24-WV1ZZZ7HZHH006144-113360km-70438mi.txt
    11 KB · Views: 4
after reading and rereading the 60 pages:rofl:
I changed byte 18 to D0 and BYTE to 60
I haven't done a scan but it's not bad
thank you all
gerry

Can anyone help me please? I bought some headlights from t6 Cotswolds parts ( very helpful guy) and he supplied a kufatec harness, problem is, kufatec won’t supply me with wiring diagram for the 4 small wire with terminals and the 2 larger wires with no terminals.
I have vcds so coding should be ok. I just need help with the wires for now please .
Thanks ☺️

This is the kit?
Looks good, I’m hovering over buying this. I see they even have a plug in module to take care of the coding.
Yes that’s it. Coding module looks a good idea but I’d imagine there’s cheaper options.I've vcds and a log from a van with factory led, working though this post there pretty much all the info we need

Abbreviations are of german words/phrases so the letters often dont make sense
ALWR is the auto levelling/range control setup
Ok. Is this normally fitted when halogen lights are installed? Or do I need to buy this module also?

Halogen headlights have manual range with the dial on the dash next to the rotary light switch
LED headlights have automatic range that is controlled with a separate control module that uses two level sensors on the front and rear

To answer your question its a separate system thats only used with LEDs but not required to get them installed and operational

(Very) slowly working things out.
Guessing this is to replace the OEM switch to do away with the redundant level wheel when the auto levelling is fitted?

IMG_9791.jpeg

Back