Review: Leighton Vans

Just treat yourself.. pre Christmas present :whistle:
Hmm that’s an expensive treat when I have so much b other stuff to do.
Fake rear windows, Leisure battery install, tailgate LED’s, alloy tyre valves, drop down Alpine display, Xbox install etc etc.

Haha busy busy. Fake rear windows is soooo easy and cheap.
I was wondering whether I could do them, don’t fancy cocking them. Watched the THQ vid and seems easy enough so long as you take your time.

Does it matter the weather is chilly?

Hmm that’s an expensive treat when I have so much b other stuff to do.
Fake rear windows, Leisure battery install, tailgate LED’s, alloy tyre valves, drop down Alpine display, Xbox install etc etc.
Wow! Santa has a big sack to empty!

I done some damage to the roof bars I had bought from Leighton when fitting an awning rail. Few emails back and forth with the very helpful Paige, who managed to put her hands on some replacement parts for me. I was happy to pay, but was told that on this occasion there was no charge! Replacement parts arrived in the post to me next day.
What more can you say - first class service, from a company who definitely went above and beyond where they needed to. Couldn’t recommend more.

• Love
Reactions: JOG
Same I’ve ordered loads of stuff from these guys and sometimes it has arrived the next day
superb service never had an issue with any of my items
shame all suppliers can’t be like these guys

Their t5.1 facelift kits were terrible and badly painted. Work colleague had a Leighton van, they fitted the wrong wheels and tyres XD

Back