Phillips Bulb upgrade discounts this weekend.

Just changed my drl lamps easy , just trying to change my headlight lamps and it's struggling to get my hand in !! Got the cover off do they twist out ? Who put the bloody air filter in the way !!

There's a spring clip holding them in, once released they fall out
Do drivers side first then you will get an idea of how it works before tackling the tight side

Still trying to find some decent drl ones for caravelle. Has anyone got any recommendations??

There's a spring clip holding them in, once released they fall out
Do drivers side first then you will get an idea of how it works before tackling the tight side
You mean passenger side first @Pauly , just can't get my fingers on the spring clip :(
I'll try again tomorrow .

You mean passenger side first @Pauly , just can't get my fingers on the spring clip :(
I'll try again tomorrow .

Use a small mirror to see how the clip comes off- once you see it, it'll be obvious.

I just removed the top half of the air box to get access, much easier.

Remove the 2 air flow sensor plugs (they don't just pull off, there is a catch you need to release to allow them to be pulled off)
Slacken large jubilee clip
Flip up the couple of catches that attach the top half of the air box to the bottom
With a bit of jiggling, the top half of the air box will come off. DON'T force it, it is tight but will come out.
You will then get good access to the bulb cover and lamp.

Hope this helps!

Great description @CRD i think manufacturers make it awkward on purpose !!
I'll steal my daughters mirror tomorrow and have another crack at it, cheers.

Back