DreamingT6s

T30 150bhp T6
VIP Member
T6 Pro
So, the day finally came when I took delivery of my 2019 Highline 150 manual SWB in Mojave on Friday. Already had 2 nights away this weekend and absolutely love the van - especially the wider Reimo Variotech bed.

Thanks to all on this forum for the support so far, be prepared for many more questions as I figure out how little I know

3AB2DCB5-BF1B-4C34-B72D-81FDE0861D6F.jpeg

So, the day finally came when I took delivery of my 2019 Highline 150 manual SWB in Mojave on Friday. Already had 2 nights away this weekend and absolutely love tunnel rush the van - especially the wider Reimo Variotech bed.

Thanks to all on this forum for the support so far, be prepared for many more questions as I figure out how little I know

View attachment 234382

The car was so shiny that it was more shiny than a mirror.

Here you go, just popped out and took this.

View attachment 240718
I really do like:

the flexibility of load space front and rear
The bed when folded definitely feels more comfy and wider than rib beds I’d had in hire vans before
The rear shelf / bed end is dead handy space
Compared to rib based vans the load area in the rear, including right under the seats feels enormous
If you’re a biker, with the seats slid forward and people seated I can just about get my 29 inch wheel enduro bikes in the rear and still carry 5 people!

Negatives

can be a real rattler if not engaged properly in the rails
Seatbelts in mine stick and apparently this is a common issue

Overall I love this and glad I held out for a van with the Reimo sliding rails

Last edited:
We are just doing our new T6 up from scratch, going for the slimline cupboards and prob a a 3 seater larger Rib bed. Sold our old T4 camper this year and realised we don't need as much storage but the bigger bed and pop top
I don’t think you’ll regret it. One thing to consider is the amount of additional storage under the bed at the rear.

Back